HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

November 1, 2012

iFavorite

My favorite iPhone pic from the past week:


{Even snowmelt, and a super chilly day, couldn't keep this little lady away from her beloved "whee-whee". See how pink her arms are? Yeah. We left the park shortly after I snapped this photo, because Maile knows no cold when it comes to going to the park! Also, in my defense, weather.com told me it was 67 degrees outside. But really. Really. I should know better by now than to believe anything other than walking out the door, when it comes to weather in Colorado.}

Follow along on Instagram: @mrskittymitch

21 comments:

  1. She looks so carefree and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo is so cute, she looks so carefree and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly Ann! I can't wait to check out your blog later. :)

      Delete
  4. AW! she's so cute - this makes me smile so big

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine! It's hard not to smile, when you see picture of a little one on a slide!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! How did J's doctor's appointment go today? I've been thinking about you!

      Delete
  6. Melt my heart. So cute. Can't wait to have a little one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, Michaela! I'm sure you will be an awesome mama when that day comes. Happy Birthday, pretty!

      Delete
  7. Hahaha! Seriously though, I don't think she felt cold, she was just enjoying her Whee Whee! Hehe. so precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're tellin' me! She threw a mini-fit when I told her it was time to leave, and since we walked, she kept trying to walk back to the playground -- I had to pick her up and carry her to get her home, LOL.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks, Britney! And thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  9. Can't wait for days like these with my little girl!! (Minus the freezing cold, of course :) ha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes! So far, though, being a mama has made me brave a lot of weather that I never used to. We always have so much fun that it doesn't seem to matter. :) Thanks for following, Courtney!

      Delete