HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

October 1, 2012

Zombieland








One recent evening, we had the perfect time together as a family.

The Three Musketeers ...

Or five,  if you count Teddy and Chester. I know they'd like to be counted. Teddy certainly has the air of nobility, not to mention the hair. But The Five Musketeers just doesn't sound right.

We really lucked out, too, because Maile absolutely loved the homemade flatbread pizza we cooked up for this particular dinner (for proof, you have the Zombie Apocalypse photos above). And the cool weather was beautiful.

Hope you  had a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. hahah. She's the most adorable living dead I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO CUTE!! Even with pizza smeared on her face. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kristin! For some reason, I always think she's cutest when she's a mess ... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! She is toooo adorable! Can I just eat her up?! Zombie Apocalypse, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!

      Fun (or disturbing, or silly) fact: There was a poll done recently that showed something like 3% of the citizens of Florida think that a zombie apocalypse is happening NOW. Oh, Florida ... ;)

      Delete
    2. I wonder how much of the population is making plans (in their head or otherwise) of what they'd do or where they'd go if the zombie apocalypse comes.

      I am a college educationed woman...who is reasonably sane (most of the time) but I've had conversations with my dear husband about where we should go...(and why we cannot go to Ft. Benning.)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, cutest child ever!!!!! Love the photos! Homemade flatbread pizza sounds AMAZING. Now i'm hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you, Andrea!

      Yes, the homemade flatbread pizzas are delicious, and so easy. I'm certainly not a food blogger, but maybe I should do a post on them. :)

      Delete
  5. Aw, but she makes such a cute zombie ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TJ! I'm biased, of course, but I think she's a pretty cute zombie, too.

      Delete
  6. Maile is an adorable zombie! And it's Halloween season, too! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures of Maile are just adorable! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks, Jess! I think that first one is, actually, slightly terrifying ... But it was just too funny not to share!

      Delete