HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

September 28, 2012

Downtown Aquarium: Part IV

Alrighty! Here's the last of the photos from Denver's Downtown Aquarium!

And who knew so many of you love aquariums as much as we do? So cool. There's definitely a little kid in all of us ... whether we have kids or not. Maile was up until 2 o'clock in the morning and I should probably be napping with her, but all I could think about was sharing this post with you guys. ;)









... and here are a few Instagrams from the aquarium.
{If you'd like to follow along on Instagram, I'm @mrskittymitch.}




The End! 

Have a super weekend!

PS - I am still looking for guest bloggers for the week of October 8-12. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. The black & white photos are too cute!! Esp tt butt photo. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie!

      Yes, that last one is a favorite -- All Mr. M. Haha. I can't take credit!

      Delete
  2. Aw, she's loves it!! Your pink shorts are so cute. Great little family trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph! It means a lot to me that you took the time to stop by. :)

      Delete
  4. so cute! looks like you all had a lot of fun. your family is beautiful! glad to be following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Morgan! Happy to be following you, as well.

      I just got the best laugh-out-loud chuckle over your "How I Know I'm an Old Married Lady Now" post; I could've written it myself!

      Delete