HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

October 30, 2012

Maile & Mama


A few things that I'm currently loving, from around the web ... on my weetle wish list for M and me ...

1. A pretty, vintage inspired pony. If only my hair was this long! | 2. The perfect puzzle stackers for M's ever-expanding mind. | 3. Winter wedges. | 4. The cutest bike bell. ever. For the classic red Radio Flyer trike that will be waiting for Little Miss under the Christmas tree. | 5. Waterproof-lined canvas backpack (for Mama). For playground days that include snowmelt and wet clothes (like Sunday, hehe). | 6. Darling little tee

What's on your wish list? 

More Maile & Mama posts here.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they fabulous? I've only made one order from Sole Society, but I'm seriously impressed.

      Delete
  2. Love the vintage inspired pony!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute, right? And mom friendly -- Gotta love that!

      Delete
  3. That tee is adorable! I know it's for kids... But I'd totally wear it if it came in adult sizes lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pinned that je taime tee the other day :) I actually ended up ordering this one for my daughter, simply because it says mum. I like the thought of being called mum :) http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-W2012/277014/952004/i%20love%20mum'%20printed%20t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love that one, too. I actually have two friends currently making their homes in Australia, and I'm kinda jealous that their little ones have picked up on things like "Mum" and calling a diaper a "nappy" ... :)

      Delete
  5. I love that je t'aime t-shirt, zara always has the cutest baby tee's. Love your blog!

    love from Belgium

    ReplyDelete