HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

October 19, 2012

iFavorite

I thought I'd post something a bit different today, and share my favorite iPhone video from the past week:


At almost 17 months, of course Maile has been laughing for quite some time now! But Mr. M and I feel like she's now starting to come into her laugh -- if that makes any sense whatsoever. Here's hoping this puts a big smile on your face. I know I'm her mom and all, but I just can't stop watching ...

Happy Weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gahhhhh, she is toooooooo cute!!
    I love her laugh! It did put a giant smile on my face :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I have all of our uploaded YouTube videos set to private, but I'm considering setting this one to public, just to share the smile. :D

      Delete
  2. I just showed this to James and he busted out laughing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babies watching videos of other babies is probably one of the funniest things ever! So sweet.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh...this is amazing. Baby giggles are the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Newest follower :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Viviana! Looking forward to checking out your site!

      Delete
  5. Ah, I can't get over it! She's just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watched this 3 times because it is just THAT cute. I love uncontrollable baby laughter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and now I just watched it again! LOL. I was trying so hard not to laugh (kind of unsuccessfully). Thank you, thank you -- you are so sweet!

      Delete