HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

October 8, 2012

Guest Post: Giving Thanks, from Stephanie Sterjovski

To lead off our week of super fantabulous guest bloggers, we have Miss Stephanie Sterjovski. I was first introduced to Steph through Michaela's blog (also stunning), and she quickly shot to the top of my "must-read" list. Whether it's a post on faith, love, her gorgeous photography, or her impeccable sense of style, Stephanie's blog is one you don't want to miss! Plus, she's pretty much the sweetest.

Needless to say, when she contacted me about guest posting here, I was so flattered; it was really hard for me to keep to myself! (Well, myself and Mr. M ... I had to tell someone!)

Make sure you hop on over to Stephanie's blog, and wish her a happy Canadian Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment