HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

October 5, 2012

Pumpkins!




On Tuesday, my good friend Annie and I took our littles to Littleton's Hudson Gardens. One last hurrah on what was likely the last "shorts day" of the year ... Winter is coming. (Any Game of Thrones fans?)

It's hard to believe that is was actually 90 degrees at the beginning of the week, because there is s.n.o.w. in the forecast for Saturday. Yeah. I know. Welcome to Colorado, friends. Welcome. Anyway, I have a pink nose as proof of the beautiful weather! And, among other things (like the most gorgeous dahlias ever ... pictures to come), there were -- of course -- pumpkins.

Hope you had a great week! 

Next week, we're luggin' the baby and fur babies to The Sunflower State to visit with my parents. Or, Maile's Marmee and Papa, as they prefer to be known these days. I'm telling ya, once you have kids, you become chopped liver to your own parents! Juuust kidding ... Sort of. ;) 

I've got some pretty amazing guest bloggers lined up, including some new friends. Stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. This is so precious! YAY for fall! She is too stinkin cute have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed out loud at your last paragraph about becoming chopped liver to parents...it's SO TRUE!! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH!!! The chopped liver comment...so so true! Love maile in the pumpkin patch with her adorable little outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously ... My mom texted me en route today, to find out what time we would be arriving ... "We can't wait to see Maile!" Five minutes later: "Oh, and you and Tim, of course." Parents ... ;)

      Delete
  4. She is just too stinking cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that we've moved, my mom is always talking about how much she misses Cruz. I have yet to hear that she misses me... ;) haha but for real, it's true. Oh well, I do understand. Cruz is way cuter than me ;) haha

    Maile is ADORABLE in that pumpkin patch!! Hope you're having a wonderful time away!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete