HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

October 25, 2012

Fix You



Please take a couple of minutes to visit YouTube and watch this routine! This is one of my all-time favorite So You Think You Can Dance routines, and I thought it was appropriate to share, with Breast Cancer Awareness Month winding down. While no one in my family has been affected by breast cancer, a friend lost her mother to it, and there is still so much work to be done! I hope this moves you the way it has me.

5 comments:

  1. This has always been one of my favorites too! So moving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It still brings tears to my eyes, and gives me goosebumps ... even though I've watched it about a zillion times.

      Delete
  2. I had chills. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing this and spreading awareness!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, thanks for sharing this. I don't watch SYTYCD so this was my first time seeing this routine. It is indeed powerful to watch. I share some of my personal story of our family's journey with cancer here: http://lovemytwo.blogspot.com/2011/10/finding-joy-in-our-circumstances.html
    My career pre-baby #2 was in the oncology industry. My heart is still very much there as I can say I truly loved my work and breathing hope into my patient's life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Christine!

      Delete