HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

August 30, 2012

Maile & Mama


A few things that I'm currently loving, from around the web ... on my weetle wish list for M and me ...

1. Hello, sexy nursing-friendly date night top! (Is it weird for you that I put the words sexy and nursing next to each other? It is a little for me, but let's go with it. Because nursing mamas can need to be sexy, too. Not too sexy. In public, anyway. But a bit. Moving on ...) | 2. Fancy sunglasses from Cutler and Gross. | 3. I have yet to purchase one, but Zara makes the most stylish baby dresses. | 4. A sweet children's travel book ... Mr. M and I have actually been to Venice, and would love to take Maile there someday! | 5. Flatforms. I want to try them. And these are gorgeous. | 6. A chalkboard wooden laptop. Darling. Will it stop M from trying to destroy my computer? Probably not. | 7. A push & roll that makes "gentle" sounds. Genius.

Is it fall yet? What's on your wish list?

10 comments:

  1. Oh man I have way too many WANTS on my list. Black boots that go up to my knee being one...and a striped blazer being two...and maybe a little peplum mixed in. As for J...well I really want a pair of uggs for him.

    btw we have those "this is..." books and we love them!!!!!!!! although Johannes is at the stage where he likes to rip stuff so we don't let him sort through those himself just yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased a pair of knee-high black boots two winters ago, Ana -- They're a cold-weather staple in my closet now! Peplum is gorgeous; I'll bet you would wear it so well! And I would die for a pair of UGGs for M.

      Great to hear a nice review of the "This is ..." series; I'm anxious to get one of them. They're so unique!

      Maile loves to rip stuff, as well, but she now limits it to out-of-date magazines or junk mail I give her specifically for that purpose. She even (usually) throws away her mess when she's all done. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! That dress for Maile is TOO cute! If you try the platforms let me know how they go. I have yet to conquer walking in heels again, so maybe platforms would be...easier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! I know Tarjay actually has a "knock off" of the dress; I'd like to see if our local store has it before I order the more expensive Zara version.

      The flatforms aren't too expensive, for a quality pair of shoes ... I might see if Tim will let me splurge. I have a feeling I'd wear them to death.

      Delete
  3. Nursing mamas do need to be sexy, "moving on" :) You're adorable. I totally agree, I couldn't find anything to wear while I was nursing.
    And that wooden laptop is genius, my son would LOVE that, also I agree, not sure if it would stop him from breaking my laptop hehe
    -Jordan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am all for modesty, but sometimes I feel like we're expected to don burqa once we have a baby, and especially if we're nursing. Most "fashionable" nursingwear is ... um ... not. Haha.

      Pretty sure the wooden laptop is going to find its way under the Christmas tree. M is finally starting to show interest in drawing, and I'm thrilled, because I flippin' love to color!

      Delete
  4. what great finds. love posts like this! obsessing over those shoes!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, TJ! The shoes ... Yes ... I can't stop thinking about them!

      Delete