HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

August 29, 2012

Last Week ...

Last week, we enjoyed lunch a family lunch at Bent Fork Grill for my birthday. Made this for dinner one night. Ate a lot of this. We three went out to Lowe's for paint and succulents. Afterwards, painted a bench, planted a garden. Had homemade Lebanese food with friends. And our last sunflower bloomed.









Happy Wednesday!

Will you think less of me if I say Hump Day?

Happy Hump Day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, you have such a beautiful blog and a gorgeous family!
    Looking forward to reading more.

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words (and following along), Kara!

      Delete
  2. Jealous that your sunflower bloomed! I planted sunflowers all over my backyard and not one grew! I'll have to retry it next spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty thrilled! We planted 6 or 7 of the giant variety, and 5 thrived. We even got a double-headed one, and one grew to about 12 feet tall!

      Full disclosure, though: Only one of the four raspberry canes we planted survived. Haha. You should definitely try again for sunflowers next year!

      Delete
  3. And what a gorgeous sunflower it is!! Wowza! I would love to have that in my backyard. :) Such an easy way to get happy...look at a sunny sunflower! :D

    Love the photo of your little one with the cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tehee, Hump day! I love it!
    Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, and I love her converse shoes :)
    Thanks for sharing! Your newest follower :)

    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your golden dog a cockapoo? S/he looks just like the dog I had growing up. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teddy is an English Cocker Spaniel. :) He's the sweetest dog!

      Delete