HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

August 31, 2012

A Few

A few pictures from my phone I wanted to share last week, but never got around to sharing. (When Mr. M is home, it is really, really hard to cross anything off my to-do list ...) 

First thing in the morning, our back door is Maile's favorite place in the house. Here, she can watch her canine "brothers" sniff around the yard for any rabbits or foxes that may have come to visit overnight. Mama and Dada are right there, in the kitchen, making breakfast and coffee, and deciding on the day ahead. In every sense, it is Maile's Place.

Thanks to all of you for your supportive and sweet words on this little blog of mine. You mean so much to me; I'm looking forward to sharing more with you.




This last one? Probably one of my all-time favorites. Her expression. A hint of the mess she was creating, in the background. Yep. My girl.

Follow along on Instagram: @mrskittymitch

Be sure to check in on Tuesday -- I've got a special surprise for y'all! Have a fabulous holiday weekend!

31 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beyond adorable! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, Meg! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. I don't know, I kind of like the first picture the best, it's one of those pictures where you wonder what the little cogs in her head are thinking up. right? And her bare feet!

    -Jordan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your girl is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie pie!! I love having my iphone available for pictures anytime when I don't have my regular camera!! These photos are priceless :)

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh just a sweetie. I agree with Jordan, I think the first picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is so adorable!!! I love her little eyes!!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She absolutely, 100% has Mr. M's eyes; his mom is Hawaiian, so that explains their lovely almond shape and almost black hue. :)

      Delete
  8. She is gorgeous! Also love the playhouse tent :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! Hope you're having a great long weekend.

      Delete
  9. Likes to "watch her canine brothers" ~ Love that! Maile is precious; such adorable little cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughter is adorable! I'm a new follower. Randomly stumbled unto your blog.

    { Jess }
    http://jmariesharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous babygirl you have!!! I am going to follow imediately as I want to know more aboutyour beautifull life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Stephanie! I'll be sure to check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. okay, seriously, she is just the cutest! what a fun little area she has ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TJ! Loving the photos of your grandfather's birthday celebration -- it looks like you had a blast.

      Delete
  14. Hi Katie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. That's so cool that you lived in Chico! Little Maile is a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this little girl to pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete