HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

June 23, 2013

25/52



"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Maile: "I watering Maile!" you said, with a giggle ... "Yeah!" The first photo, for the photo itself. Your mama has been working so hard on shooting in manual mode, and I see progress in that photo. The second (though slightly out of focus), for the look of joyous spontaneity on your face. For the tiny bit of chub on the arms of my itty-bitty girl. For the memory.

Part of Che and Fidel's 52 project.

Last week, I particularly enjoyed the portraits posted by Ingrid, and Anna. Please, pay their beautiful pictures a visit.

PS - A few of you have noticed something different -- namely, this blog's URL! You're still in the right place. We have a super-exciting relaunch coming soon; I can't wait to share it with you!

8 comments: