HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

December 5, 2012

Blog Spotlight


So far, two of my favorite blogs have been in the spotlight. Today I'd like to share a third.

Emily's blog, The Newfangled Housewife, is an adorable space. From her "Married in College" series (which makes me want to give her former 18 year-old self a big hug) to her great recipes, I really, really enjoy reading her blog. Most recently through her blog, I tagged along Christmas tree hunting with her and her little family, and I adored her for sharing a specific struggle of hers here. I feel it's important to note that Emily is my younger sister (one of two very creative younger sisters I have), and even though I obviously know her, I can't tell you how many new things I've learned about her through her blog; it's a lot of fun for me.


So if you're looking for a new[fangled] read, I definitely recommend Emily's blog!


Be sure to stop by and say hello when you get a chance!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I love finding new blogs about families. They are my favorite ones! And those cookies in that last pic look GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and fun! Sister blog love! Definitely checking her out:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wonderful! I hope you will.

      Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete