HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

November 26, 2012

Happy, Happy, Happy Monday!




Mama and Maile took a walk over to the park this weekend, just us two, and had the most perfect little afternoon!

I wait for made-for-the-movies days like that one for weeks, sometimes. 

And indeed, they're always worth every second of wonderful!

Hope your weekend was a happy one, as well ...

Oh! It is Cyber Monday, so here are a few shops you should check out! All friends, or fabulous sellers I've purchased from myself.

+ Yellow Finch Designs | handmade jewelry
+ Jordan Diane Designs | paintings
+ aletafae | curtains & ottoman poufs
+ Live With Less | t-shirts that help provide clean drinking water for people around the world
+ fancy seeing you here | letterpress cards & screenprinting

Sarah, of fancy seeing you here, and I, are teaming up this week to bring you something special! Make sure you take a look at all the awesome items in her shop!

22 comments:

  1. Soo cute! Jeremy and I also took some walks to the park this Thanksgiving weekend. It went by way too fast! I enjoyed every second though, and I'm glad you guys did too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly! Aren't park days the best? :)

      Delete
  2. Park days are the best. And fun links....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! And you're so welcome; I hope you found some goodies!

      Delete
  3. Happy Monday, friend! Thanks for sharing those links...I'll definitely have to go check them out. I'm always looking for cute, fun, handmade stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, all great shops / people. Definitely check them out!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Annmarie; I appreciate you taking the time to stop by our little blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Her eyes just melt my heart. What a sweet little girl you've got there. :)

    xo eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww ... Shucks. :) I have to admit, though -- those big brown eyes melt my heart, too.

      I'm so glad you had such a good time in Colorado!

      Delete
  6. Aww! I love "made-for-the-movies-days." So cute. I wait for them for weeks too sometimes! She is so darling!! Love her little Nikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali! I actually thrifted those Nikes. I knew her daddy would love 'em. ;)

      Delete
  7. I just love love love her little Colorado Baby outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, pretty! Those pants actually came from the bags of stuff you brought over to us!

      Delete
  8. How could Monday's be hard with a cute face like that to brighten up your day ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful baby!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete