HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

September 24, 2012

"Maile, would you like to go see some fish?" "FEESH?!"

This weekend was most definitely one of my favorites. We had so much fun together, as a family.

There are more photos, but in the meantime, I leave you with this ...


Husband holding up Maile for the best possible view of one of many amazing saltwater tanks at Denver's awesome Downtown Aquarium.

Gosh, I love those two.

Hope you had a great weekend, too!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo of father & daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! Looks and sounds like you all had a blast. Was she in awe the whole time? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had so much fun! Her facial expressions were hilarious ... the whole time. I never did get a clear photo of her jaw dropping. Still kicking myself!

      Delete
  3. Maile is the spittin image of her daddy!!!! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is! When she was born, the hospital nurses called her "Mini Me" (of Tim, obviously, haha) ... When it's just me and Maile, I've been asked if I'm her nanny multiple times!

      Delete
  4. She is just too adorable!
    I can tell you had a fun weekend from Instagram, Family time is always the best.
    I'm happy you're happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend! We had a great weekend. I love family time like this!

      Delete