HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

August 7, 2012

Five Years





On Saturday, Mr. M and I celebrated five years of marriage. Unfortunately, he was away at work, but we got to talk. Sometimes, when you're married to a roughneck, you can't ask for anything better than an old-fashioned phone call. I love my husband. A lot. I'm so thankful for him, for his support of me in everything that I do, for the fact that I get to spend the rest of my life by his side. Here's to the next five, honey ... and the next ... and the next ... and the next ... To infinity, and beyond.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! My husband and I are one year behind you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes phone calls can be the best. what beautiful photographs, and a very happy anniversary!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! your wedding was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fell upon your blog, love it! Happy 5 years!!

    Danica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... this is sweet. It's nice to reminisce about that special day! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete