HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

August 31, 2013

35/52


"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Maile: Though she's not always the biggest fan of being in front of the camera, she absolutely loves everything about the process of capturing photos, including (and especially) the cameras themselves. We took a few of my vintage cameras outside for an "adventure picnic" (her term), and she was obsessed with trying to take pictures of the flocks of geese flying overhead.

Part of Che and Fidel's 52 project. 

Last week, I particularly enjoyed the portraits posted by Sash, and Kellie (again!). Please, pay their beautiful pictures a visit.

Maile's hair bow c/o Camp Wolf, whose site launches 9/15 -- you won't wanna miss it!

4 comments:

  1. Love her folded sleeves! Cute shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie! I have no qualms about ordering up a size, and just making it work until she grows into it. :)

      Delete
  2. I love her skirt, yellow is definitely her colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Maseeda! She can definitely pull off yellow -- I'm not sure I can. :)

      Delete