HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

May 15, 2013

Maile & Mama

A few things that I'm currently loving, from around the web ...

1. I recently went back to blonde (the hue my tresses have been most of my life), and I'm loving the summery change. | 2. The most adorable knit elephant dolls from Blabla. I can just hear Maile now: "Elephant a princess!" | 3. Summer necklace. | 4. I need to finish Maile's room ASAP. This bookshelf styling, with little girls in mind, is perfect. | 5. I've been wanting to start a gratitude journal. Isn't the leather detail here beautiful? | 6. It's settled. If I had a scooter, it would be this one. And one for Maile, to match, please! | 7. The sight of this handwoven vintage Kilim rug has seriously made me rethink the styling of Maile's room. I've come too far to turn back now, but ohhhhhhhhh, would I ever love this piece in our home! | 8. I'm almost -- almost -- ashamed to admit how much I covet these Liberty print Nikes. I'm totally behind the sneaker wedge trend ... I'm just not sure I can pull it off. | 9. Baseball season is in full swing, and Maile has outgrown last year's gear. A pink Giants hoodie? Perfect!

More Maile & Mama posts HERE.

Have you entered our Kindred OAK giveaway yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment