HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

November 20, 2012

Blog Spotlight


I've never done one of these posts (although I've been meaning to), but after receiving a thoughtful email from a reader awhile back, I thought I'd do one ... and this spotlight is on a blog I've intended on talking about here since I first started reading.


Imperfectly Perfect Grace is a new read of mine, but it's fast become a favorite. It's a beautiful place, full of inspiring stories, faith that is truly gorgeous to behold, and a bit of fun. Shannon gives us peeks into her life, shares her sweet family, but also convicts you, challenging you to fully surrender yourself to Christ. I really enjoy the transparent space she's created, and I think you will, too. Most recently, I loved reading about why she started blogging -- And seriously, isn't the loveliness of Shannon's soul so apparent here? Oh, and if you want to be brought to tears, read this letter to her husband.

So, if you're looking for a new blog to read that will inspire you, seriously check out Shannon's blog. It's really, really fabulous. And, quite simply, it's a blog that moves me.

If you head over, tell her I sent you! Happy reading.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link - I love finding more inspiring reads, off to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! I know you will be blessed by Shannon!

      Delete
  2. Love this! I always love finding new blogs that are inspiring and real. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you'll check out Shannon's blog -- She has an amazing testimony to share!

      Delete