HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

September 19, 2012

iFavorite

My favorite recent iPhone photo (or photos, in this case) ...


These two pictures were taken just before Husband got home from his hitch. Maile and I were having a particularly hard time, and despite the beautiful weather, neither of us got out of our PJs. I'm pretty sure I didn't shower. It was just ... one of those days. Of course, that didn't stop Little Miss Personality from accessorizing!

I have been trying to get to quite a few projects around the ol' place, but with Baby Girl tugging at me every 10 minutes, the house might even look like less of a home, if that's possible, and more like a dorm. I did, though, manage to bag up what seems like half of the family wardrobe for sale or donation, and also pack away some favorites of Maile's. I'm getting somewhere. Even if we have been in the house for almost 2 years. (Shhhhhhh!)

It was probably about 3 PM by the time we made it outside for a little bit. I kept doing a creepster 360 in the backyard, trying to avoid neighbors. I'm fooling no one around here with my occasional put-togetherness; I just know all the neighbors think I live in pajamas. (Side note: Carol, if you've found your way here yet, the baked goods = hush money. And you are a saint.)

These photos make me smile because this moment was a ray of sunshine poking through storm clouds. It reminded me how very much I love our baby girl, and how very blessed I am to be her mother ... Especially on the days I think I'd rather be anywhere else. She gets me every time.

I hope you're having a wonderful Hump Day! 

Follow along on Instagram: @mrskittymitch

12 comments:

  1. I have plenty of days where I can't bring myself to change out of pajamas or where I wear a dress over leggings because it's the closest thing to pajamas I can get away with at work. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh, a dress over leggings is a great idea -- Hello, Tarjay!

      Delete
  2. I have to say, I think I saw those on instagram, and those were super cute. I love how she's already accessorizing at such a young age. Start 'em young :)
    And I think there's nothing wrong with staying in your pajamas all day, especially when you're a SAHM! You work hard, might as well be comfortable while you do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! They're IG pics. I'm ridiculously addicted to snapping photos with my iPhone. It's just. so. easy!

      Delete
  3. Hi Dear, thanks for your comment. We live in Milano.

    Keep in touch, xoxo Lelli

    ReplyDelete