HEADER

 photo SYT_header_zps33613037.jpg

LINKS

home about love ourhome sponsor contact

August 1, 2012

Toot Toot


One particularly hot July day, Mr. M, Maile and I decided to meet our friends Annie and Silas at Belleview Park for a train ride and some water play in the creek. I can't believe how scorching this summer has been! After a mild winter, and practically no spring, this girl's ready for a real fall.



Maile's Flower Clip: Handmade | Top: Gymboree (similar here) | Diaper: Rumparooz

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, adorable, adorable blog Katie( I always have to erase Little Kat to put Katie)!! I'm loving it.

    Just the other day I was thinking why doesn't this girl have a blog when I was reading one of your comments on FB. I was like, I would totally follow her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, that last picture is just precious. hoping you get some cool weather soon!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete